At Northernair, you and your family will find a laid back atmosphere with as little or as much activity as you'd like.
- Fishing boats and pontoons are available for daily and weekly rentals. Canoes, kayaks and the paddleboat are available for free.
- Visit our rustic log lodge for books, board games or a puzzle, or pick up a souvenir from our gift shop.
- Relax at the sandy beach, or enjoy the view in our lakeside screened-in patio.
- Kids will have fun swimming in the crystal clear water and playing in the sand. We have a Rainbow play system for swinging and climbing.
- Enjoy a long hot sauna.
- Join us for our weekly bonfire on the beach during peak season.
- Enjoy fishing for northern pike, walleye, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, crappie and sunfish.
- Play lawn games near the beach.
- Hike and explore the trails surrounding the resort.
- Search for wild raspberries, blueberries and wildflowers when in season.
- Star gaze at the amazing night sky.
Northernair Lodge is only a 4-mile drive or bike ride from downtown Ely, which offers unique shopping. The Ely area also provides a variety of other sites and things to do such as: